The driver refuses to install, when it reaches 2% it immediately goes to a 100% and says it has installed. (but it clearly has not)
When i go to my system, it says that Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is my current driver.
Windows 10, 64 bit
AMD radeon r9 270x
(i think this is all you need to know)
What i have tried:
- Reinstalling the whole computer and installing drivers from cd (does not work).
- Trying different drivers, even manually installing the right one does not work.
- Disabling the internet and anti-virus while installing
- Using DDU and doing a clean install
- Updating windows
- Installing another driver (Nvidea) from a cd, it worked, but now i have a Nvidea driver that doesnt do me any good.
I think i didnt forget to mention anything, but i have tried everything! and it just wont work!
I would appreciate any help!!
You are installing the driver in Admin mode, I hope...?