Hello, few months ago, end o August i updated my old pc with new things :
* Procesor Intel® Core™ i3-4170, 3.70GHz, Haswell, 3MB, Socket 1150, Box
* Kingston HyperX Savage 8GB, DDR3, 1600MHz, CL9, 1.5V, XMP
* Asus H81-GAMER, Socket 1150
* Gigabyte AMD Radeon™ R7 250X, 2048MB, GDDR5, 128 bit, 2 x DVI, HDMI, OC
* Cooler procesor Segotep Frozen Tower T2+
* Kingston SSD 120GB
Keep old :
*Chieftec APS-500S 500 W
*WD Green 500gb hdd
and i have some problems, i guess is with my video board.
By some reason my computer crash with " vertical lines " and can't do anything except restart.
I try windows 7 , windows 8.1 even windows 10, that problem keep it up.