0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2015 3:30 AM by skoros

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 problem

skoros

Hello. I have a Sony Vaio VPCEC3M1E/BJ laptop, bought in Greece 5-6 years ago. I upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit to Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Although all other drivers and features are working properly, I have a problem with my ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 graphics card. In many internet sites videos won't play (Youtube is ok). Moreover, Windows Media Player plays only audio with black screen and BS Player don't start any video. And the worst is that occasionaly my laptop screen turns black for a moment and then comes back (this happens 4-5 times per hour). I installed the latest AMD Drivers from your site (first using your "Automatically Detect and Install Your Diver" feature, then istalled them again manually) but the problem still continued. After that, I installed your latest Beta 15.11 driver, but still no solution. Finally, I went to Windows Device Manager and downgraded to every AMD graphics driver I have ever had at this laptop (from my computer's driver list), but the problem continues as I mentioned above. The only solution is to go back to "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter". Videos play normally on every internet site and at Windows Media Player and at BS Player, but I can't use my HDMI cable. Any suggestion? Thank you.