AnsweredAssumed Answered

My pc bluescreens very often with bcode 116 please help

Question asked by alex^_^ on Oct 4, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 8, 2015 by alex^_^

So for a year im fighting with a problem , i bought a part made pc and i cant do anything , it bsod when im in game menus a lot , on net , on everything , latest bios ,latest amd drivers , when i get to play , i mean im playing it is performing very well and does not bsod almost never.

Pc Specs :
-Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 270, 2048MB, GDDR5, 256bit
-Motherboard Gigabyte H87-HD3 for Haswell H87 LGA 1150 ATX
-2X4Gb Ram 1600 Mhz Adata Premium
-Intel Haswell Core i3-4330 3.5GHz 4MB, 1150, 4MB, HD 4600
-NOX NX3 Mid tower ATX / Micro-ATX
-Hard Disk Seagate Barracuda 1TB, 7200rpm
-Sirtec EP-550S 550W Element Smart BRONZE Series
-Display AOC E2270S , 5ms , 21,5 inch , 1920X1080

I was with the pc on the warranty and the guys gave me the pc back like is good , they told me is a driver problem and can;t help me , the pc bsod ing to them  too , please help , i dont know what to do

somethimes before black screen or bluescreen i get a windows popup that amd drivers stop working and had recovered  , after the display flash

i was getting dificulties when to install a new windows , it would freeze everytime at the "getting devices ready" (windows 8)

im currently running windows 7 ultimate 64 bits because is the latest windows that can jump the getting devices ready if you restart the pc then

it sometimes freezez when to enter on safe mode when all the dates are writing down

If you think it is a hardware problem please tell me , to know on witch part of the computer i will go on warranty again and get those idiots eyes out

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please  help me.

Outcomes