1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 16, 2015 7:51 PM by black_zion

I have a Sony VAIO E Series SVE1712Z1E - Core i7 3632QM / 2.2 GHz - Windows 8 - 8 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - Blu-ray Writer - 17.3" 1920 x 1080 ( Full HD ) - AMD Radeon HD 7650M - black. Since I installed Windows 10 in this scheduled automatic free installation

mpazevedo

I have a Sony VAIO E Series SVE1712Z1E - Core i7 3632QM / 2.2 GHz - Windows 8 - 8 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - Blu-ray Writer - 17.3" 1920 x 1080 ( Full HD ) - AMD Radeon HD 7650M - black. Since I installed Windows 10 in this scheduled automatic free installation by Microsoft, the sound of my laptop become quite bad (not crystal clear as it used to be, it is now a trembling sound, like a very old radio or cassette of my parents generation. It's now horrible to listen to videos, youtube music or even powerpoint presentations with music. I have already spent hours on the telephone with the Microsoft customer services (they logged in remotely in my computer), but finally they admitted they were unable to fix the sound to the previous level before installing Microsoft 10, and pointed out as the cause that AMD needs to update the driver to fit the current features of Windows 10.  What shall I do? Is AMD aware of this problem and working to fix it in the next update? Thank you.