1 2 3 First Previous 209 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2015 11:58 AM by abhishek_myth

Red Team September Monthly Giveaway

sam.tehrani

Fellow Red Team members!

I’m thrilled to announce the beginning of the Red Team Monthly Giveaway. Starting this month, we’re going to giveaway an awesome prize to one lucky member of our forum. Moving forward; prizes will vary, one month we’ll give away a GPU, the next, we may give away an APU or CPU, the next, who knows maybe an complete gaming rig!

I’d like to take a moment to thank all of You for being a part of our community. And a huge shout-out to those of you whom have tweeted, pm’ed and emailed me about doing this giveaway.

"You’ve asked for it, you got it!" 

Here is the skinny:

• The Prize:

SAPPHIRE Radeon™ R9 290X 4GB 512-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Tri-X OC Video Card, New Edition

R9_290X_TRI-X_OC_4GBGDDR5_DP_HDMI_2DVI_PCIE_FBC_NE.jpg

• How to enter:

Simple, all you’ll need to do is:

1. Register for the Red Team forum
        2. If you haven’t yet, share your PC System Specs in the Red Rig Showcase sub-forum. Use this form to create the post. For an example, take a look at The Red Beast. Only one entry is needed.
        3. And have at least three (3) followers in the Red Team Forum

• Selection process:

A random drawing will take place among eligible participants. An AMD representative, probably me or my colleague erin.maiorino, will announce the winner on September 25, 2015 by 6:00PM CDT. Make sure to keep an eye on this thread.

WINNER: Red Team, join me in congratulatingmaxxhew - winner of this month's giveaway

That’s it friends!

Oops, I almost forgot, please be sure to read the Official Rules. My colleagues in our Legal Department will appreciate it.

And a super-special Thank you to @SapphireED for providing this month’s prize. We love you!

superbeniwalkwithedeadsuperbennomadskidjackalopeatertorn_tvjanettwokayithegreekj3ster727phartindustvirgo4ucsboxrfflenny

1 2 3 First Previous