maxxhew

Star Wars: Battlefront - Closed Alpha

Discussion created by maxxhew on Jul 4, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 8, 2015 by canis-x

So luckily I was selected to participate in the Star Wars: Battlefront - Closed Alpha.  I have to say... this is a great game already, even though it is still in the very early stages.  I have been playing in the multiplayer area of the game, if I remember correctly it is a 20 vs. 20 player style.  The Closed Alpha was made available early morning July 2nd.  Mostly everything has been running smooth, and the game video/audio is awesome.  There has been only 1 time that the server started rubberbanding and became very laggy... I ended up logging off for a bit.  When I returned about an hour later everything was back to smooth operation.  I have been playing this game on a single 1080p monitor at the recommended/suggested settings that were set when I first logged in... they are all at the High level (Single GPU - SAPPhIRE R9-285 DualX OC).  FPS has been very playable and smooth... FRAPS showed anywhere from 30, up to around 200 FPS, I paid little attention to that because I was just concerned with the game and playing it, and we were told not to record/stream.  I may have broken that rule... but nobody will ever know, because it will not be posted for public view.  Anyways... I highly suggest you put this game on your wish list, you will not be disappointed, I guarantee it.  If anyone wants to see screenshots... I think I'm allowed to post those without breaking their EULA, just let me know and I will try to post some here if I can.  AWESOME GAME!!!

Outcomes