4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2015 9:20 AM by zyklon-ger-

cs go r9 295x2

zyklon-ger-

hi  i  have  fps drops  on  all  maps ...  driver  bug  !? crosfire  fail  !? What can I do about it no longer occurring (15,5 beta  )

• Re: cs go r9 295x2
          iwalkwithedead

zyklon-ger- wrote:

hi  i  have  fps drops  on  all  maps ...  driver  bug  !? crosfire  fail  !? What can I do about it no longer occurring (15,5 beta  )

Are you stating that you are on 15.5 or are you asking if you should try it?

zyklon-ger-

Hi   im using the 15.5 beta  ,os 8.1 64bit

tekkiaussie

Please explain what you mean by "FPS Drops"?

Are you comparing the FPS when using 15.5 with another driver pack, and you have lower FPS?

Are you saying that when playing the FPS randomly drops?

Are there FPS drops when the map loads as compared to when you are in the menu?

Also what are the FPS numbers you are getting?

zyklon-ger-

ok question 1. the FPS goes from 300 down to 0 .in game. (Resolutions in standard as Full HD I fall not so on but in games 4k ..and there falls the whole so strongly from the the fps goes to 0) Question 2. had this error with recent beta drivers. have the video card only for 2 months .Frage 3. increases the fps and falls churning .frage 4.im menu is the fps stable at 115 fps it should question 5. stable at 300 without AA etc. (sorry i use google) My English is bad.