Not sure if this is in the right place for this or not.
I'm having a problem with my new card. I'm experiencing an issue with screen jitter. It only happens when Photoshop CS6 is open. The screen actually jitters, it's not a flicker as I can see everything while it happens. This hasn't happened playing games (Skyrim, etc) and it didn't happen on my previous card/system. EDIT: In fact, I can leave Photoshop minimized for 45 minutes or longer and have no jitter. When I go back to it, it starts jittering again. /EDIT
Here's what I've tried:
- Turning off graphics acceleration in Photoshop.
- Turing on graphics acceleration in Photoshop.
- Rebooting Machine.
- Check physical connection of card/cables.
- Reinstall photoshop.
- Closing all other programs.
- Plugging PC into different monitor.
- Ensure catalyst has drivers up to date
- Ensure Windows 7 is up to date.
- Ensure CS6 install is 64 bit installation.
- Ensure RAM/CPU usage is normal.
- Google'd the issue.
- Ensure ipoint.exe was not running (suggestion from another website)
Any thoughts on what steps I can take next? Has anyone experienced this before?
Intel i7 3770K
HIS Radeon HD 7770
Fresh Windows 7 Ultimate 64 (all updates)
Acer 24" LCD