cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Deals

sers
Journeyman III

Starfield and amd ryzen 7 promotional offer problem !

Hello, I need help, I explain my problem:
I took advantage of a commercial offer from AMD which offered the starfield game for everything
purchase of an AMD Ryzen 7**** series processor. On a very popular trusted merchant site in France (rue du commerce)
They indeed sent me a key of 20 characters offered for the starfield game, I specify 20 characters, because as far as
steam keys or microsoft / xbox app for pc are 25 characters.
This key apparently concerns the site: AMD REWARDS. My problem is that it's been 2 days since I try to activate my account on this site which tells me
that an email was sent to me to activate my account. I never received this email, so I tried to contact their support by creating a ticket that
never answered me either. I do not know what to do. Do you have a solution ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
sers
Journeyman III

Thank you for all reply .. 😉 The problem now is my code ... i get a : code expired. How it's possible when all is right with the promotional time ? Why i have again not one email of AMD assistant for my request ? For now i am very disapointed from AMD. I  think now never buy another CPU or GPU from here. For me it is false advertising to sell the products, which can be reprehensible. 😡

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sers
Journeyman III

Thank you for all reply .. 😉 The problem now is my code ... i get a : code expired. How it's possible when all is right with the promotional time ? Why i have again not one email of AMD assistant for my request ? For now i am very disapointed from AMD. I  think now never buy another CPU or GPU from here. For me it is false advertising to sell the products, which can be reprehensible. 😡

billinginfo11
Journeyman III

I'm sorry, but I don't have information about specific promotional offers or issues related to "Starfield" and AMD Ryzen 7 as of my last knowledge update in September 2021. Promotional offers are typically time-sensitive and can vary by region and retailer. To resolve any issues with a promotional offer, I recommend the following steps:

1. Contact Customer Support: If you're facing problems with a promotional offer related to a product, contacting the customer support or sales support team of the retailer or manufacturer is often the first and best step. They can provide information about the offer and help you address any issues.

2. Read the Terms and Conditions: Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the promotional offer. This can include eligibility requirements, redemption instructions, and expiration dates.

3. Keep Documentation: If you made a purchase or are eligible for a promotion, it's a good idea to keep records of your purchase, including receipts, order confirmation emails, and any promotional codes or vouchers provided.

4. Online Communities and Forums: Sometimes, other customers may have encountered similar issues and can offer advice or share their experiences on online forums, Reddit, or community boards related to gaming or technology.

5. Check for Updates: Ensure that you have the latest information about the promotion, as details can change. Visit the official website of the game or the AMD Ryzen 7 processor for updates on promotions.

6. Social Media and News: Follow official social media accounts and subscribe to newsletters of the game or hardware manufacturer for the latest news and promotions.

If you have specific questions about the promotion or encounter a problem, reaching out to the company's customer support is typically the most effective way to resolve the issue. They can provide you with accurate and up-to-date information regarding the promotional offer and assist you in addressing any problems you may be experiencing.