Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Deals

reutech
Adept III

AMD Store Coupons?

Hi All!

I'm looking at picking up either a 7900XTX or 7900XT on the AMD store.  the choice is down to how much power I want to use.  I like the look of the AMD specific cards.   Does anyone know if there's a reliable source on any coupons for the coupon code line at checkout?  Nothing ventured, nothing gained an all that.

I'm very excited.
4 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I haven't see coupons before but that's not to say they never existed.  I have one AMD RX 7900 XT direct from the company and it's a very nice looking video card.  I recommend the RX 7900 XT.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
FunkZ
Grandmaster

There are no discount coupons I'm aware of however there are often promotional bundles.

The Q3 promo right now is 2 free games with select purchase.

https://shop-us-en.amd.com/amd-promotions/

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Ryzen R7 5700G | B550 Gaming X | 2x8GB G.Skill 4000 | Radeon Vega 8 IGP
Ryzen R5 5600 | B550 Gaming Edge | 4x8GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 6800XT

This is something I'd look into! Check out any bundle deals to get the most "bang for your buck".

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Amazon seems to consistently have them discounted. Where are you located, USA or CAN? I'm always searching deals to post and if I see one I can reach out directly to you. 

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED