Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April 2024 Recap

Wally_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
2 2 577

Wally_AMD_0-1712070490130.png

We’ve hosted two AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions with our partners this past month, and it’s been a great time having the community show up with such great questions! Read on to see what we have planned for this coming month and beyond.

Red Team Community Survey | 4/29 – 5/10

We’ve put together a short survey for you to take, and we’d appreciate it if you took a few minutes to fill it out. As AMD has been focusing on Artificial Intelligence, there are a few questions surrounding AI, and your feedback here is helpful.

Take the survey

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes | 5/1 - 5/31

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_May_1920x400.jpg

For May, an MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wi-Fi motherboard is on the table! We’ve changed the method to enter and are now asking you to answer a simple question. Don’t miss your chance to win big!

Enter to Win

Dead by Daylight’s 8th Anniversary Celebration

DBD_SBDP_Y8_BROADCAST_Banner-Resize_1920x400.jpg

Our friends at Behaviour Interactive are celebrating Dead by Daylight’s 8th anniversary with a Twitch stream! Big surprises are in store for fans of the game, and Dead by Daylight's 8th Anniversary Broadcast airs May 14th at 10:30 AM EDT. We can't wait to see some of the exciting content coming your way in the next year.

Watch on Twitch

discord-logo-black.png

Latest News

Ask Me Anything Recaps: Our two Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions in the Red Team Discord this past month have been a blast with our friends Kris Graft from Alienware and Ed Crisler from Sapphire. Thank you to all who joined us and asked thoughtful questions and congratulations to @Subsilent00 for winning our AMD swag bag and @ServBot for winning a Sapphire and AMD swag bag plus a PURE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 GRE. We’re planning to host more of these in 2024, so stay tuned!

Partner Promotions

1920x400.jpg

2-2-24.jpg

rx7900_gre_xtx_xt_1920x400.jpg

Featured Resources

AMD Shop

PC Building How To Articles

Red Team Blog

Don’t be a stranger and stop by the Red Team Forum and the Red Team Discord server to chat with us about any games you’re playing, a PC you’re building (or want to build), or enter to win some prizes we give away each month!

BUILD. PLAY. SHARE.

Your Friends at AMD,

Amber_AMD, Sam_AMD, and Wally_AMD

2 Comments
Subsilent00
Adept III

I'm very grateful! Enjoy May, everyone, and share my gratitude! 

yijingxie
Journeyman III

would i could replace micron GDDR6 18GBPS TO MICRON HG42AS8DX014 FOR MY 7900GRE please?