cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AM5 PC Build Video + an Avatar GPU Giveaway!

Wally_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
65 47 8,281

We’re starting this new year off with a brand-new video! We teamed up with our friends Dalton and Cliff from MSI to build an AM5 gaming rig.

Sam and I had an awesome time with them both, and it was a lot of fun shooting my first-ever PC build video. It had been a few years since I built a rig, so to do it in front of a camera was nerve-wracking! Fortunately, it all went smoothly, and you can watch all the action below:

To celebrate all this, we’re giving one lucky community member a chance to win a limited edition Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ themed AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX GPU!

2428731_Create_Banner_for_AM5_PC_Build_Video_Giveaway_1920x600.jpg

Starting 1/5/24 at 12 PM CST and ending on 1/12/24 at 12 PM CST, you can email us at community.moderator@amd.com with your AMD Community Forum Account name, and the answer to this question:

• What was our “good luck charm” shown near the end of the video before we booted into the BIOS?
  • Only correct answers emailed to us will be counted as one (1) entry.

Don’t miss your chance to upgrade your rig for 2024 and good luck, Red Team!

Winner Update: Happy to officially announce our winner: @VRshaggyCongratulations to them, and a big thank you to everyone who entered and watched our video. We had a great time making it and hope to produce some more fun content like this in the future! 

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older. Sweepstakes ends 1/12/2024. To enter and for Official Rules and Terms, including prize descriptions and odds disclosure, click here.  Void where prohibited.

47 Comments
CarryCQ
Journeyman III

Awersome giveaway !! That setup is amazing thanks for the opritunity. Good luck to all. 

redeemer_xyz
Adept II

I see you, Jake Sully

tosblackdeath
Adept III

I could use a new pc or gpu or whatever comes my way

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Nice video from the squad. Way to get it done, Wally man!

That's a nice looking GPU, too. Congrats to all that enter. Especially me! XD

slowdive
Adept II

Good luck everyone!

PandorianGrey
Adept II

One would be lucky indeed to win this awesome looking graphics card.

blazek
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Awesome video and the build turned out really good!

GLHF to all the entries for the GA!

REZAFACE
Adept I

good luck everyoneeee

JaxFor
Journeyman III

Good luck 

smithdw2026
Adept II

This is a really nice prize! Thanks for the giveaway and Happy New Year to everyone.