cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

You Want a Unique Computer Case? Well.....

I really like building my own computer cases, but sometimes you see a manufactured one and you think, "Yeah, I could live with that".  Here are two cases that are quite unique and you actually will have a hard time finding one of them.  The first one is the Thermaltake Level10 Titanium Edition.  You might remember that I recently rebuilt (in December 2022) a computer using the Thermaltake Level10 GT, so this one is close to my heart.  The Titanium Edition is the next 'level up' as it were.  The second case I have never seen before, it's the Lian Li PC-Y6B Black Aluminum Special Chassis.  If this case doesn't float your boat, you need a life preserver.  

Do you have a special manufactured case that you love?  Tell us about it.

Thermaltake Level10 Titanium Edition.  Now that's sweet.Thermaltake Level10 Titanium Edition. Now that's sweet.

Lian-Li-PC-Y6B-Black-Aluminium-Special-Chassis.  Over the top...Lian-Li-PC-Y6B-Black-Aluminium-Special-Chassis. Over the top...

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
2 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Oh, I found that Thermaltake Level10 Titanium Edition for the small sum of only $14,800 USD.  What a deal! 

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

How about the Thermaltake Level20 case for $750?  

Thermaltake Level20 aluminum caseThermaltake Level20 aluminum case

0 Likes