Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Discussions

warpfact0r10
Forerunner

AMD Red Team Swag

Jump to solution

I'd love to see a limited run (perhaps twice annually?) T-shirt design using AMD's Cores/Ruby/other characters. Maybe some could be done in conjunction with games AMD is partnered with. Perhaps we could start with AMD's internal design and then open up the designs to the community. We could then vote on the designs and be able to pick from the top two. Understanding decent T-shirts aren't necessarily cheap, would you be interested in this sort of idea?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
millerlongbow
Adept I

Re: AMD Red Team Swag

Jump to solution

1398983350.png
You're a genius!

!rate

View solution in original post

60 Replies
duramax08
Elite

Jump to solution

That would be pretty neat. Last year at PAX South, a coworker wore his AMD30LIVE tshirt. We walked into the Intel booth and was watching a guy doing a live stream on twitch. When my buddy started talking to the streamer, everyone in chat went crazy lol. They were wondering why the chat was going crazy till the noticed his tshirt which he forgot he was wearing! Fun times.  I'd love to get some AMD swag in time for PAX South (which happened to start selling tickets today)!

warpfact0r10
Forerunner

Jump to solution

That would be great, so AMD could at least have a somewhat visible fan presence considering Nvidia basically buys that show off. I'd love to have a swanky Red Team shirt to represent when I'm there next year.

gakagammy
Elite

Jump to solution

AMD swag... I need some

blazek
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Where can I purchase an AMD Red Team swag package?

benman2785
Big Boss

Jump to solution

i usually try to get some swag from conventions like IFA or Gamescon

PC: R7 2700X @4.1GHz + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
tindeath
Adept III

Jump to solution

+1 This is an awesome idea!

chosenofthor
Adept II

Jump to solution

Very awesome idea! I can always use more shirts! I'd also love to have a couple AMD Core/Ruby posters to put up in my nerd cave

benman2785
Big Boss

Jump to solution

AMD Swag.jpg

more stuff like that please

PC: R7 2700X @4.1GHz + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
cavemanthe0ne
Challenger

Jump to solution

Perhaps AMD (or whoever) can use the service Teksyndicate, Paulshardware, and Kyle from Awesomesauce Network (among a few others) are using for their shirts & swag... I forget what exactly the one they are using is called but I bet it wouldn't be too hard to find out. (AMD could probably have a RTP member set it up or something...)