cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radeon ProRender Discussion

pentaxaren
Journeyman III

Blender 2.8 not recognizing ProRender Plugin in MacOS on a MacBook Pro 15" 2017. Any Suggestions?

Hello! When I go to Preferences>Add-ons in Blender 2.8 (MacOS) I cannot select ProRender plugin on my MacBook Pro. The option to tick the box is not available and there is a message saying "Blender 2.8x is required", even though I have the Blender 2.8 Beta installed. I Tried removing it from the meny and reinstalling the ProRender plugin but now I can´t even find the Plugin in the Add-ons meny.. Any suggestions?

I have a Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ but am currently waiting on a Razer Core X eGPU enclosure to go with it, so I really would like to make this combo work! At the moment I don't have the Razer Core X, but once I get it I really hope to solve this issue! Is it possible the option will appear once I connect the computer to the eGPU?

Best regards!

0 Likes
2 Replies
pentaxaren
Journeyman III

Edit: I have read some more about the Plugin being under development and are really looking forward for the final version to come. Tons of creds to the people working with ProRender and making it possible to use this Plugin with different softwares! I think it is really good news and I just wanted to thank the team for working on this!

Best regards

0 Likes
andrec
Journeyman III

same situation solved the problem installing it manually from the folder in the readme file attached to the package

0 Likes