Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 



Where can I get Threadripper mount frame

Hi All!

Maybe some of you know where can I get Threadripper guide mount? Also known as mount frame, Orange plastic frame, and so on.

Seems that it is the same as used on EPYC CPUs, but in blue color.

I have attached photo of EPYC frame. And comparison photo - seems that they are have no differences.

Thank you!

1 Reply

Did you lose or break the original Orange Mount Frame? The Frame is used as a guide to install the AMD CPU. If you really need a new one I would suggest you contact AMD Support through email here : Email Form​ and see if they can send you a new one or guide you on how to replace it with a new one.

I imagine this Mount Frame comes included only with the entire CPU purchase and is an item not sold separately. I couldn't find anywhere that sells it as a separate item. Thus you need to go to AMD Support and see if they can send you one since they are the ones that manufacturers and packages the Thread Ripper CPU for public sale.