Processors

dusty459
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Threadripper 1920x

Jump to solution

Right iv got

threadripper 1920x and the Gigabyte X399 gaming Auros

Iv opened Ryzen Master and only 4 core are active and 4 threads How can I enable the Rest of the cores I also kept getting a message saying 'all cores must be enabled before legacy compatibility mode can be turned on  anyone help me

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Threadripper 1920x

Jump to solution

Did you download the correct version of the Ryzen Master Threadripper Tool? There are two versions, one for Ryzen and one for Threadripper.

First you need to restore the Motherboard bios to default settings. Second you need to type MSCONFIG in the Windows Start Menu, go to the Boot tab, Advanced Options and uncheck the Number Of Processors option. Click Ok and restart the sytem.

Hopefully everything should be back to normal. If you are still having the same issue, you will need to reflash your Motherboard bios.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Did you download the correct version of the Ryzen Master Threadripper Tool? There are two versions, one for Ryzen and one for Threadripper.

First you need to restore the Motherboard bios to default settings. Second you need to type MSCONFIG in the Windows Start Menu, go to the Boot tab, Advanced Options and uncheck the Number Of Processors option. Click Ok and restart the sytem.

Hopefully everything should be back to normal. If you are still having the same issue, you will need to reflash your Motherboard bios.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

As there has been no update on this thread, I am locking the discussion.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, please start a new discussion and provide the essential information required by clicking this link > https://community.amd.com/thread/196209

0 Kudos