cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

almaghraby
Adept I

The AMD Ryzen Master is not complete installed on my computer with Windows 64 bit system

بدون عنوان.jpg564.jpgسسس.jpg

5 Replies
almaghraby
Adept I

i have Motherboards MSI x470 M7 AC

0 Likes

almaghraby, please open Settings-Apps and if there is an entry for Ryzen Master, uninstall it.  Download a fresh copy of Ryzen Master installer from Ryzen Master site and try to install it (right click and click Run as Administrator).  What OS are you running?  Enjoy, John.

sbbkbb, sorry this is a user forum and most of us do no work for AMD - I do not.  To complain to them open an AMD Online Support ticket.  MS not AMD is what is really stopping using W7 on modern processors (not just AMD).  They do not want to support them.  There is not near enough information to help on your 'some error'.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes
sbbkbb
Adept I

I have an error that it cant instal some .ini file?

PS

And PLEASE AMD stop discriminating your most loyal user by removing support for Win7x64!!! 

My first AMD was dx60 or something like this (im old :-)) and from then ononly AMD CPU-s entered my house#

Ryzen Master is not compatible with Windows 7. If you go to AMD Download page to Processors you will see that only Windows 10 is supported for Ryzen Master.

Windows 7 only has less than a year before Microsoft stops supporting that OS. So don't expect AMD to keep supporting Windows 7 in the future. 

If you are trying to install a Windows 10 Ryzen Master on a Windows 7 OS. Expect it not to install.

0 Likes

Windows 7 and Windows 10 have different power capabilities, and Windows 7 does not support the necessary technology to allow Ryzen Master to work. Also, Microsoft does not officially support Ryzen or Kaby Lake or newer processors on Windows 7.