cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Ryzen Master application

I bought a new motherboard processor etc. I have a Ryzen 9 7950X3D, I can start the Ryzen Master application, but after a while it is either is unresponsive or the values turn into red or the message comes from the beginning time to time "the application cannot be started, reinstall it".

I have an new updated windows 11 22H2 all new drivers. additionally my pc keeps instantly shutting down and rebooting (probably a windows problem) I only see an service logon in the event viewer. can anyone help, does anyone know this problem?

cheers

0 Likes
4 Replies

the accoring print screen nowamd ryzen master 785ox3d.jpg

0 Likes

Try downloading the latest version of Ryzen Master that suppose to support the 7000 series Processor APUs: https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master

NOTE: at the top if any of the Icons are in RED indicates that your Processor is being throttled either by your motherboard or by the CPU itself.

By looking at your image of Ryzen Master it seems like it isn't compatible with your 7000 series processor or motherboard. Which is why I suggest you download the latest version which suppose to be compatible with both Windows 11 and 7000 Series APUs.

0 Likes

Thank you elstaci, I downloaded the latest version, seems to be more stable but from time to time it keeps suddenly freezing and I have to kill the task.

Now I have a much more bigger issue since 2 or 3 days, my pc keeps shutting off windows instantly and reboots all few minutes. I was able to save down the event log where I saw in the application amd_anr_bg_proc event id 2. I don't see any discussion in this amd community about that failure. Can anybody help on that? I want to get rid of this, now I'm thinking to get out of that by replacing mobo with Intel cpu if no applicable solution in sight. It's anoying (;-(

0 Likes

Usually they are only information events for amd noise suppression.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes