cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

teeqs
Journeyman III

Ryzen 9 3900x getting to 95 degrees checking with ryzen master i have a 240mm aio cooler seated properly with plenty of thermal paste

0 Likes
1 Solution
Thanny
Miniboss

Sounds like the AIO might be the problem.  You should try an inexpensive air cooler to check.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Thanny
Miniboss

Sounds like the AIO might be the problem.  You should try an inexpensive air cooler to check.

mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Check the CPU core voltage and the RPM of the pump. A software like HWINFO64 can help you with this. If your CPU is OC, it may also be good to reset it to factory settings. 

0 Likes

what should the core voltage be at ? 
https://gyazo.com/06f6407b2be4f2e3e69ece4922247402

0 Likes

Are the connection pins of the cooler pump in the correct place on the motherboard? What is the speed of the pump? Voltage values do not seem too high. So you do not have a cooling problem due to very high voltages.

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

You should never buy a new CPU cooler without running any tests. If you don't have a lot of money, don't mind those who set up a system with high money.

0 Likes
teeqs
Journeyman III

solved the problem got a new cpu cooler 360mm aio cooler, the pump in the 240mm aio was really slow and wouldnt go above a certian rpm 

0 Likes

If you have a lot of money, you didn't need a forum website or a suggestion or a test anyway.

0 Likes

whys it allways about money with you ? all i wanted to know was if my old aio cooler was dead but reddit answered with a faulty pump there warranty replacement my friend. didnt have to spend a dime

0 Likes

If you had stated in advance that the cooler is old and you have lots of money, I wouldn't write anything. Also, motherboard pump inputs have two different modes, and if not properly adjusted, it may give the impression that the old cooler is defective. But you don't need these anyway.

0 Likes