cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Gaburieru0001
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 4600g performs badly

So i recently build my first ever pc, with a Ryzen 5 4600g no ghapics card 16gb of ram. I know i can expect to play Helldivers 2 on higest graphic settings, but 15 fps on Unterned on LOW its just imposible. What is going on? did i buy a bad processor? shoud i change it? What can i do to solve this. Please be patience with me, i hace never ever build a PC on my own. Any help while be apreciated

0 Likes
5 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

Gaburieru0001, please do not change any parts until we understand what s going on? "...I know i can expect to play Helldivers 2 on higest graphic settings...''. How do you know this? Please list all your parts. Also post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) running Cinebench R24 Multicore. Please images of RM only and post your score. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes
FunkZ
Forerunner

@Gaburieru0001 wrote:

I know i can expect to play Helldivers 2 on higest graphic settings, but 15 fps on Unterned on LOW its just imposible.

Think you meant to say "can't expect to play Helldivers 2", but I agree that Unturned has much lower system requirements. Per PCGameBenchmark, an Intel UHD 630 with 16GB of memory gets 54 average FPS, however no mention is made of resolution or graphics setting:

FunkZ_0-1710944578341.png

What are your full system specs? (motherboard, memory speed, etc.) How much system memory is allocated to graphics? What resolution is your display? Did you install the AMD Adrenalin software and chipset drivers?

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

Motherboard is a Prime B550A ac wifi. ram speed is 2666 16gb dual channel. monitor at 60hz in 1080p, the power supply is gieneric 550w. how do i know how much memory is allocated to graphics? where do i download the adrenaline software and chipset drivers?

0 Likes

Gaburieru0001, please DL all AMD drivers here. If you will post the screenshot I requested above, maybe I can help determine what is going on. Thanks and enjoy, John.

See what gaming sites "Can I Run It' says about your PC setup for running various games and settings:

System Requirements Lab.com - Can I Run It 

PC Game Benchmark.com - Can I Run It

Game Debate - Can I Run It

That will give a good indication on which type of games you can run on your PC.

0 Likes