cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Jayaims
Journeyman III

Rma shipped with usps not fedex wills this cause any issues with them receiving it?

I didnt know amd sent a FedEx lable in my email so I shipped with usps and I dont know if that will affect them getting it any info will be helpful

0 Likes
3 Replies
mackbolan777
Forerunner

Not an AMD employee but you probably should've emailed them prior to doing that. But, if you included the RMA number and all of your info and mailed it to the exact department/address that was on the FedEx label, all should be ok. The outside of the package should've also had the RMA number written on it but not sure if that will be a deal breaker. At worst, it will get sent back to you. I would still email or call support and tell them. You'll wait forever in the forum.

"It worked before you broke it!"

Thankyou I called and told them what I did and gave them the tracking number and they said it should be ok 

0 Likes
Jayaims
Journeyman III

Ok so I'm hoping some has a number for the Florida rma location cpu droped off with usps want to make sure it is resevied please help already call befor it go dropped off but lost number any help would be great 

0 Likes