cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

BarryS1
Journeyman III

RMA frustration

I have been a long time AMD fan back to the days of the tbird.  After my latest experience with the company I think I am done.  Had a AMD threadripper 3960x fail recently.  Had to jump through several hops to get RMA approval.  Once I got approved to submit the processor I was given a US address and instructions on how and where to ship.  So far so good!  

Now the painful part the delivery to Moduslink has been refused as unwanted.  Not once but 5 times.  I tried to explain to tech support that the delivery is being refused by the receiver they gave me.  I am told I need to contact UPS and confirm the address which I have done twice now.  Address is correct, contact information is correct,  next delivery attempt again is rejected as unwanted.  

What else am I suppose to do?  It is being shipped to the right address and the right contact following their packing directions.  I am afraid now that a $2000+ processor is a) going to get lost in the shipping ether b) the clock will run out on the warranty.  I cannot contact the receiver to ask them why they keep flagging the delivery as unwanted and tech support just tells me their information is correct.  So so frustrated and a little bit angry

Support ticket #8201249771

RMA # 2000351475

UPS tracking # 1ZW1R8506820056817

0 Likes
0 Replies