Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Gillou
Journeyman III

RIZEN 5 1600

Bonjour,

Est-ce que quelqu’un peu me dire pourquoi le processeur AMD RIZEN 5 1600 n’est pas compatible avec Windows 11. En faisant le test de compatibilité Windows 11 de Microsoft il n’y a que le processeur ci-dessus qui est refusé alors que pour moi il remplit parfaitement son office. Merci pour votre réponse éventuelle et bonne journée.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Microsoft is the one that determines which Processor is compatible with Windows 11.

So far all 1st generation Ryzen processor (1000 series ) are not compatible. Only 2nd Generation (2000 series) and newer AMD processors are compatible.

You will need to wait until Windows 11 is officially released to the public to see if any 1st generation processor has been added to the CPU COMPATIBILITY LIST for Windows 11 or not.

Windows  11 is being tested with various processors not included in Microsoft processor compatibility list before being officially released. If those Users testing non-compatible processors shows it is compatible then it will be added to Microsoft Compatibility list for Windows 11.

Basically I believe the reason why the 1st generation processors are not included it doesn't have the security or technical features of the 2nd generation processors and above. just my opinion.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

Microsoft is the one that determines which Processor is compatible with Windows 11.

So far all 1st generation Ryzen processor (1000 series ) are not compatible. Only 2nd Generation (2000 series) and newer AMD processors are compatible.

You will need to wait until Windows 11 is officially released to the public to see if any 1st generation processor has been added to the CPU COMPATIBILITY LIST for Windows 11 or not.

Windows  11 is being tested with various processors not included in Microsoft processor compatibility list before being officially released. If those Users testing non-compatible processors shows it is compatible then it will be added to Microsoft Compatibility list for Windows 11.

Basically I believe the reason why the 1st generation processors are not included it doesn't have the security or technical features of the 2nd generation processors and above. just my opinion.

0 Likes