Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

ee70
Journeyman III

Problems with CPU after putting in new amd gpu 7800xt

IMG_1550.jpeg

Hello, i have a problem and i dont know how to fix it or what to do, this all started a couple hours after putting in a new gpu (7800xt)

My PPT TDC EDC are maxed out even when i dont do anything.

0 Likes
1 Solution
misterj
Big Boss

ee70, please do a Clear CMOS. cpurpe91 is correct, this is a Ryzen Master that showed recently and has not been corrected. Please click on the funny icon in the upper right corner and report this bug once again. Thanks and enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I think that is a bug with Ryzen Master. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
misterj
Big Boss

ee70, please do a Clear CMOS. cpurpe91 is correct, this is a Ryzen Master that showed recently and has not been corrected. Please click on the funny icon in the upper right corner and report this bug once again. Thanks and enjoy, John.

Hey man i did not work

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

It's bugged. There is no actual fix from what I have tried. HWinfo64 still works but Ryzen Master and Adrenalin work like 50% of the time and just don't display info the other half of the time. I would love for someone to prove me wrong. 

If anyone does have a fix please post a reply. This has been a thing for a while now.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

cpurpe91, I hope all who have seen this problem will open a Bug Report to encourage AMD to corrects this problem. Enjoy, John.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I absolutely agree, and have on both machines that are effected.

0 Likes