cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

SimplyDirector
Journeyman III

PLEASE HELP! EXTREME CPU TEMPS RYZEN 5 3600

Hello, I am new to this fourm, and came here because I have a urgent issue and I'm super stressed out. I have had my pc for a year or two now, almost no issues at all other than overclocking once, then i decided to factory reset a month ago due to bloatware, then moved houses in a wanky box but pc turned on, then I accidently download malware at my new house, the first few days before I downloaded this malware, I could stream play 2 games and 20 windows open NO PROBLEM, a day after I download this malware, when opening a few tab and one game, my fps goes to 23 my cpu is 15% and my cpu temp skyrockets to 109C, I decide to factory reset my pc, now here I am with HWMonitor and all data wiped new install of windows 11 on just idle at 4% usage because HWMONITOR open and its 60 C almost 70, it never EVER went to this temp until now idle, I had run some benchmarks on my pc a just a month ago, cpu max temp was 78. I decide to download my drivers again gpu and chipset, same thing still. I decide to reset my bios to default ( msi b550 tomahawk ) and the temps are the same absolute SAME. its not a sensor issue i think as i put my hand on the back of my case and it was extremely hot ( when it hit 109C before reset ) i have the m22 kr/aken by nzxt, never had any problems with it, I was hoping when I reset my computer it would be fine because of malware, but as said it is still the same, no malware even! I am just really overwhelmed and stressed. Everyone that reads this please help me to the best of your ability please.

0 Likes
0 Replies