cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

grimofdoom
Adept I

List of all AMD Processors

I am looking for a list of all AMD processors from at least 1999. Every location I have found is either showing just the original two or three years of processors or newest two or three years of processors. Even on AMD's own website, there is only processors dating back to 2016 listed. My project requires to collect model, architecture, socket, lithography, base frequency, cores/threads, gpu (if any), cache quantity of highest level, instruction set (32/64), and year of release. I have already collected all the Intel processors, but I am in dire need of at least all the models to go off of or a website link that lists them all by their family/product lines.

0 Likes
9 Replies

This website gives the specs, the ones you mentioned, on all Processors made including AMD: http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/ 

Here is AMD TECH DOCS that may answer some of your questions: Tech Docs | AMD 

grimofdoom
Adept I

CPU-World is nice, but they blocked my IP because I accessed pages too fast. I was only on it for 10 minutes -_-

I searched for a while on the link to Tech Docs, but aimless wandering did not lead me to any list of processors to even go off of.

0 Likes

I have never heard of a website blocking a User because they were accessing the pages too fast.  I use a VPN at times and I needed to "White List" the website so that CPU World (IPv6 website) is accessible while using VPN.

If your IP is blocked (which I doubt unless it found you uploaded a virus or malware), try using another computer with a different IP address and slowly change pages or print each page out. 

I go to CPU-WOLD quite frequently and looked at various processors at one time without any problems.

Just wondering, did CPU-WORLD give you the data you were looking for?

I do not know yet. I am still blocked from accessing CPU-World; and the work that requires this, I am not going to do at home. It is also against company policy to use VPN services >,> they built their system well to know when one is even being used. I already tried asking up management for temporary usage during this project, however was denied.

Capture.PNG

I learn something new every day. I didn't realize you were using a company's computer to access the website.

Just need to wait 48 hours and you will have access again.

I don't see anywhere on the CPU-WORLD website where is shows the Processor's Spec to download? 

This is just an example of the information giving, depending on how old the Processor is:

0 Likes

All i’ve done is just visit webpages on CPU World. In the time I was using cpu world, I didn’t find a spot to mass print a large selection of processors. Hope I can find one when CPU World will stop blocking me, for visiting web pages (poor website design if you ask me).

0 Likes

I bet they believe you are a BOT thus trying to stop you.

Try contacting them and ask them how you can access their website without getting locked out for 48 hours from here: http://www.cpu-world.com/contact_us.html 

0 Likes
grimofdoom
Adept I

Unless I get blocked again, I will not contact them about it. However, using the website, I am unsure if I am even getting all the processors that existed. According to the http://www.cpu-world.com/cgi-bin/CPU_Chart.pl tool, there were only 67 Bulldozer based processors produced- which seams like a rather small number.

0 Likes

best to open a AMD Service Request then and see if they can help you from here: Online Service Request | AMD