Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

pujabi
Journeyman III

Is my 3700x just broken?

Hey all,

I've been having a lot of trouble getting my new setup to run. I've been getting constant BSOD's ever since I built the computer, but it managed to run a few good months with very few crashes. Recently, after I updated to the latest BIOS my system won't stay on longer than 10 minutes at a time. Since then I've tried to replace every component I had. PSU, SSD, GPU, RAM and now even a new motherboard. I've tried various settings in BIOS and I've flashed trough other BIOS versions. I always try to install a new Windows 10 (1909), but most of the time I can't get through the installation without random BSOD's. I've visually checked the processor and I can't find any bent pins or other signs of damage. Even in BIOS it shows up all the information of the processor. I haven't overlocked it manually at any point, and with the new motherboard I've only tried stock settings.

My current setup is:

- Ryzen 7 3700x

- AsRock X570 Taichi (old: MSI X570-A PRO)

- G.Skill RipjawsV DDR4 3200 MHz 16GB kit (old: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133 MHz 16GB kit)

- Samsung 1TB 970 EVO Plus SSD, M2 2280 (old: Samsung 250GB 850 EVO SSD)

- Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 2080 OC (old: Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 OC)

- Corsair 650W RM650x, 80 PLUS gold (old: EVGA 550W SuperNOVA 550 G2 80 Plus)

Is there anyone with similiar problems, and found a solution? It's starting to get really exhausting trying to diagnose this problem..  

Thanks for the help in advance 

0 Likes
1 Reply
cyx
Adept I

0 Likes