cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Lugplays
Adept I

I need help whit my 5 5500 it reaches temps at 108 and shuts down at 117 degrees celsius

My Ryzen 5 5500 CPU reaches tempatures high as 117 degrees celsius before it shuts itself of my cooler is DeepCool LE500 MARRS

Sometimes my cpu is at 25/30 at idle and sometimes 50/65 at idle Celsius btw like 90 percent of the time its at 50/65 at idle but sometimes another day 25/30 and then high again next day. I really hope someone here can help me. Were planning to send the pc in on support for 2 weeks and I have autism and adhd so i am very stressed I came here for hope that someone can tell me what is wrong so i dont haft to send it into support for 2 weeks.

1 Solution
Angeluk
Challenger

Is your pc or CPU under warranty? It sounds like a hardware problem to me.... You better submit a ticket.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Angeluk
Challenger

Is your pc or CPU under warranty? It sounds like a hardware problem to me.... You better submit a ticket.

0 Likes

Yea its under warranty I am just wondering if i switch my cpu will it be fine?

If you have a warranty, no need to wonder :)) Just submit a ticket with your supplier

0 Likes

I mean If i switch from 5 5500 to an 9 5900x will my cpu still have problems or is it the motherboard? i dont think its the cooler bc it does not explain why it does not shut of at 95+ 

0 Likes

Could it be broken Pump? but that does not explain why it does not shut of until it hits 117 celsius right????

0 Likes