cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Re: I need boot kit for Ryzen 5 2400G.

Jump to solution

Hey Adrian, if you have a service request number I can pass it along to the support team and look into the matter.

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

boot kit on way thanks for ur help

Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Great news, will you let us know how you get on with the build?

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

i update when i updated the BIOs fingers are crossed thats the only issue i have

Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

well the boot kit came today and i am replying on my new pc worked first time thankfully

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

That's great news, just received my pc parts from Amazon this morning. Plan to start build on Saturday.... Hope all goes well.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with the Ryzen 3 2200G. My ticket number is 8200798162. I need the kit as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

i just sent the boot kit back to them just keep a close eye on your emails takes about 24 to 48 for them to process the claim then a few days for it to come

Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

I never got my bootkit, the process to get it was so annoying, I never got to see the reply to my ticket, AND 3 weeks later , today, I got an e-mail from them saying that my ticket was answered.

Anyway: to those who buy a Ryzen 5 2400g  or 2200g , buy a motherboard from a seller that will update the bios for you. They call this doing a quickmount.  Where I've bought my motherboard in Canada ( memory express) , they did just that with a ASUS X370-A. The mobo arrived with the latest bios.  The large dealers won't do that kind of favor.  Shop wisely

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question.  In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.

0 Kudos