cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

jaxx212
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

how do I talk to someone in customer support ??? I have tried the phone number and can never get anyone to answer the phone I have sat on hold for almost a Hr. ???

Jump to solution

I have sent my R5 1600 in on RMA it was delivered today at 2:40pm 11/28/17 . I am worried because I got a Email telling me the ticket was expired not the RMA tho it has until the 30th of this month so I was just wanting to know if things were still on track or if something had derailed somehow ???

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sharss
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: how do I talk to someone in customer support ??? I have tried the phone number and can never get anyone to answer the phone I have sat on hold for almost a Hr. ???

Jump to solution

If your telephone number is the Corporate Office number, then you are most likely trying to call after or before office hours. I haven't come across a number just for Customer Support. Where did you find it? If it is a special Customer Support number and they're not answering, Call Corporate office and complain. :)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sharss
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: how do I talk to someone in customer support ??? I have tried the phone number and can never get anyone to answer the phone I have sat on hold for almost a Hr. ???

Jump to solution

If your telephone number is the Corporate Office number, then you are most likely trying to call after or before office hours. I haven't come across a number just for Customer Support. Where did you find it? If it is a special Customer Support number and they're not answering, Call Corporate office and complain. :)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jaxx212
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I have just talked to someone and all is well and much more painless than I thought . So far everyone has been very helpful . how ever I think the first phone number I go was hijacked some how ??? as I sat on hold it was just adds and ads that had nothing to do with computers at all ... lol  I think one of the ads was a cruise or a trip of some kind. Any rate all is well CPU is on it's way home !!! thanks

0 Kudos
jaxx212
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I do have one last question ??? When the RMA is shipped back to the sender is the same tracking number used?

0 Kudos