So everytime i opened task manager it says my CPU is always running at 100% I've updated all my drivers and my bios in an attempt to fix it but it still runs at 100% The only time it doesn't run at 100% is when i OC it to run at 3.55 ghz. The apps always switch randomly making things like discord or google run at around 70% for a second or so.
Ryzen 5 1600
Hi @isly !
I have heard that you have been facing issues with processor running at 100%. I own an AMD A6-7480. I had faced the same problem but I got a solution to it. Just try doing:-
1) Reinstall motherboard drivers using the original CD provided by the motherboard manufacturer.
2) Go to task manager and end unwanted processes.
3) Run Command Prompt as administrator and run sfc /scannow command.
4) Run Disk Cleanup.
5) Win + R and type temp and %temp% and delete all files.
6) Uninstall unwanted programs
7) Scan your computer for malware; It may cause the processor to run at 100% utilization.
8) Restart your computer.
9) Boot in safe mode and scan for malware
10) If none of the above procedures work, get your processor checked by your local service center.
I hope this helps you! :)
- Sachith D