cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Sinannn
Journeyman III

Are 7600X temps normal

I have thermaltake water 3.0 360 aio my mobo is  msi b650p wifi . I am getting 90-93 celcius during cinebench and 70s in AAA games like Cyberpunk. I dont know it is normal or not  . I have made some changes in bios now ı am getting 70-73 in cinebench and 65s in games .  But ı think it should be less , ı am not sure. Please help me.

0 Likes
12 Replies

According to AMD Specs on the 7600X your 90c-93c under stress is within it normal Maximum Operating temperature of 95c but very close to overheating in general.

The default TDP rating for your processor is 105 Watts so your AIO should be strong enough to keep it from overheating which it is doing barely but only under stress conditions.

There are many reasons for a CPU to run hotter than normal:

1- poor air circulation inside your PC. To check that remove the side panel of your PC case and see if the CPU generally run slightly cooler with it off. If it does that indicates poor air circulation inside your PC case.  Make sure all PC case fans are running and working properly.

2- The CPU Cooler was not installed properly or setup properly. Make sure the Water block is on tight and evenly on top of the processor and that the pump is working at maximum when it is getting hot and the Radiator's fans are also working at maximum when the processor is getting hot.

From Thermaltake concerning your AIO model: https://www.thermaltake.com/water-3-0-360-argb-sync.html

Cautions

Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks

• To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
  • Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
  • It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
  • Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.

Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup

• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
  • Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
  • DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
  • Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
  • If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
  • Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
  • Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
  • Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
  • Coolant might fade over time.

3- Defective CPU Cooler

4- Overclocking CPU putting extra strain on AIO

5-Hot room ambient temperature. Any room temperature above 82f will make your PC run hotter than if room temperature was around 80F or below.

6- Positions of your CPU Cooler Radiators inside your PC and GPU card hot air output position.

There are probably more but those are the ones that comes to my mind at the moment.

0 Likes
misterj
Big Boss

Sinannn, there is no "normal" temperature. Do a Clear CMOS and post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) running Cinebench R24 running Multicore (RM image ONLY). John.

0 Likes
Sinannn
Journeyman III

1000063011.jpg

 ı did cinebench r23 test the results are like this. I think my room temp is more than 25 . Also ı saw my Vcore was  1.4 in bios isn it too high? .

0 Likes
Sinannn
Journeyman III

Actually I dropped the temperatures about 25 degrees . I set curve as -20 (that was the stable one) and set PPT to 85w so now ı am getting max 73 degrees in cinebench r23 and in dying light it is about 66-73 afterburner shows 5450 mhz , it draws 75-85w . So are there any problem.

0 Likes
Sinannn
Journeyman III

Also ı saw some videos on youtube and they are getting nearly same temp with me they also have 360 aio . But ı am still not sure.

0 Likes

Sinannn, I do not know how to respond. What is on YouTube has little meaning to me not having any idea what their build is. We also know nothing about your build (post all components). To continue, do a Clear CMOS and post a screenshot of Cinebench R24 running Multicore. Stop messing around in BIOS and OCing with RM. After we decide if you really have a problem or not, you can do anything you want. John.

0 Likes

1000063027.jpg

 its like this. Test is still working temps are about 87-89 ı saw 91 for short term

0 Likes
Sinannn
Journeyman III

I cant clear cmos but ı changed the setting that effects cpu . I am downlanding R24 i will send you to results . Thank you so much for spending your time.

0 Likes

Sinannn, why can't you do a Clear CMOS? Post all your parts. John.

0 Likes

I have some settings ı dont want to change but they don effect cpu.

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4.7GHz 32MB Önbellek 6 Çekirdek AM5 5nm 

MSI PRO B650-P WIFI 6400(OC) DDR5 Soket AM5 HDMI DP M.2 USB 3.2 ATX Anakart

GSKILL 32GB (2x16GB) Trident Z5 RGB 6400Mhz CL32 DDR5 1.4V Siyah Dual Kit Ram

Cooler Master Masterbox TD500 V2 Mesh ARGB 700W 80+ ATX Mid Tower Kasa

Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 ARGB Sync 360mm işlemci SIvi Soğutcu

ASUS GeForce RTX 4060 Ti DUAL OC 8GB GDDR6 DLSS 3 128 Bit Ekran Karti

Kingston 1TB NV2 Gen4x4 NVMe M.2 SSD (3500MB Okuma / 2100MB Yazma)

0 Likes

Will you help me ? İf you wont you can just tell me ı can understand that.

0 Likes
FunkZ
Exemplar

AMD 7000 series will attempt to boost voltage and frequency up to the processor temperature limit of 95°C.

If you have confirmed your Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 has low number of hours and is in good working order, there are PBO adjustments you can make if you want to run cooler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOYYHNGlLs

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Ryzen R7 5700G | B550 Gaming X | 2x8GB G.Skill 4000 | Radeon Vega 8 IGP
Ryzen R5 5600 | B550 Gaming Edge | 4x8GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 6800XT