Sorry to make the same topics
But I tried every solution that another topic does
1. Clear Cmos Already
2. Reinstall AMD Ryzen Master Already
3. Reinstall Windows Already
4. try to make it like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVfAoPx_ZNA&ab_channel=Jo3yization
5. Delete AMD Chipset and install again Already
6. Not install NZXT CAM
My Cpu is 2990wx
Gigabyte x399 gaming 7
Bios Version F13A
Window 11 Pro 64-bit 10.0,Build 22621
Solved! Go to Solution.
Ryzen Master isn't compatible with Windows 11.
**bleep** are you talking about?
1. Windows 11 is basically Windows 10 with bit different interface and few new features.
2. Windows 11, Ryzen master works fine, you know... There may be something with his system. Sometimes Windows reinstallation can solve such issues. It may also be some issue with HW incompatability. Or it may have been downloaded as older version from some CPU specific page, while Ryzen Master is globally available app with it's own page.
And the result? The same. It's not out for Windows 11 yet.
I think I have run out of patience with this software.
I do not want to explain or find a solution anymore.
Next week I decided to buy 13900k over 7950x.
I think it will be better