cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

johnnylogen
Journeyman III

amd ryzen master "the wizard was interrupted before AMD Ryzen Master could be completely installed

i am getting that and a couple other errors after restarting and trying again, i attached them to the post.

first one says: cant find the path for whatever reason

second one says: error opening the logfile during the installation, make sure the logfile exists and isnt read-only

these errors, mind you, happened as i was trying to install it so there wasnt a logfile around? im not sure whats happening

now i tried using this thing cause its a solution in another thread: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-instal... 

but it is not doing anything. any ideas?

10 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

johnnylogen, I do not read German, so the screenshots are not that useful to me.  Ryzen Master fails to install if the system is not installed on your C: disk.  I have appraised AMD.  I think it is a bug.  We have to wait to see if AMD fixes it.  Enjoy, John, John.

hey misterj,

i have added translations for the screenshots in the post. my windows is installed on my C: disk actually

0 Likes

johnnylogen, the only suggestion I have at this time is to go here and DL a fresh copy of RM and run it.  Please let us know how it goes.  What processor do you have and what OS are you running?  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

No success.

0 Likes

Its been over 2 years since you posted this comment. I just wanted to say myself that this is still the issue. 2 years later. Any ways your comment helped me with my issue and I hope it helps more in the future. I spent a good hour before I saw your comment.  Thanks for this. AMD fix this so other don't have to deal with this dumb issue.

0 Likes
kenco
Journeyman III

Have you found a solution yet? I'm having the EXACT same problem and been looking hours and hours to find a solution. So far I've reset my CMOS to default, tried re-installing (same problem as usual). Nothing works

0 Likes
koxar
Journeyman III

I have tried everything i could find to troublehsoot the issue and still get the error. How is it possible when i have amd cpu ,amd gpu and can't use amd software. Can someone actually invest some time to fix this error ?

0 Likes

koxar, this is a user forum. We hardly every see an AMD employee here. Please open an AMD Online Support request. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

koxar, I found a web site about an uninstallion tool called Revo. It is a paid app but offers a 30 day trial. If you try it let us know how it goes. Enjoy, John.

EDIT: link https://www.revouninstaller.com/?affChecked=1

0 Likes

I think RM is partially installed/uninstalled, so a fresh install of Windows will most likely correct the problem. Be sure to format (GPT) and install on the C: disk. Enjoy, John 

0 Likes