cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

Gmcdouga
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D Integrated Graphics

Screenshot 2023-12-20 124553.pngScreenshot 2023-12-20 122637.pngMy task manager is showing my GPU0 AMD Radeon (TM) at 651 degrees C ...

Is this a driver issue?  Its very odd - everything seems fine.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz
RAM tforce delta CL30 6000 (2 x 16 GB)

Gpu Sapphire pulse 6600

Gigabyte Aorus Master x670e

1 Solution
misterj
Big Boss

Gmcdouga, I see nothing but the nonsense temperatures in GPU2. You need to tell us what your complaint is. I suggest you open a support ticket with Sapphire and AMD providing the second screenshot to both. Enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

Gmcdouga, I see nothing but the nonsense temperatures in GPU2. You need to tell us what your complaint is. I suggest you open a support ticket with Sapphire and AMD providing the second screenshot to both. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes
DualDrive
Adept I

Hi have you solved it? as i am getting same temps.

0 Likes

I am also getting the Same temps. What is the Solution?

0 Likes

Are you using asus motherboard? Online i can't find any info about this bug. Maybe a temprature bug or windows bug.. mine is working fine no crashes and i disabled igpu as i use the main one to be on the safe side as it was driving me crazy.

0 Likes

Yes i have a asus b650-plus wifi 

Like mine lol so the problem is the mainboard phew at least we are not alone i opened a support ticket with AMD regarding this issue hopefully they release a bios update soon.. my system is running fine no crashes and good temps the only bug is that igpu is reporting incorrect temps i even tried the internal gpu alone works fine loads fine but in games and apps it's stuck on 650c..

baran_361
Adept I

Yes i have exactly the Same Problem 

0 Likes
DualDrive
Adept I

Just a follow up contacted Asus and they have identified the problem/issue a bios update will be released. 

0 Likes