cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Goose2
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Lethal Company Crashing

Having some compatability issues with cpu and lethal company. The game crashes my pc after running for 10-20 mins. 

When playing the game in a lobby (it doesn't matter if I'm host or joining another player) I can play the game normally with no issues until the game will stop. This stop is preceded by my system's sound stopping and the internet cutting out abruptly. From this point I can move my mouse around my two screens, but cannot interact with any windows or the task manager (even if the task manager is open on the other monitor). The task manager does not show any abnormal hardware usages, but the only way to fix this issue is pressing the power button to turn the system off and restart the game.

I then may play the game but with the same chance of encountering this exact same freeze/crash again.

The most peculiar thing is how the computer freezes, even though the game is closed I really can't do anything to get my computer to respond to me, even though I can see the cursor moving about with no latency. I also don't need to use the power button on the PSU to restart the computer like I normally would with a system crash like this, but rather just need to press the power button on the case once like a normal shutdown.

I have tried most if not all of the recommended fixes online with no luck. I switched to and old pc and the game ran fine. From what I have gathered most of the people experiencing the have a Ryzen 7 2700.

Here is the most active thread on the issue with some more details on the issue. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1966720/discussions/1/4141689926403014888/

0 Likes
2 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Hi,

Is it happening only in that particular game? If you stress test you computer, either be Heaven, OCCT, Cinebench, 3Dmark do you run into any issue?

What kind of ram sticks do you have and are you running them with XMP/DOCP?

Good Luck

The Englishman
0 Likes

Hi, 

This is only happening in this game, when I do run it I get 200+ fps. No issues on benchmark tests. I have 2x 8 GB ADATA DDR4 2666 U-DIMM sticks. I am not running them with XMP/DOCP.

Thanks,

0 Likes