cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Slimboy77
Journeyman III

7800x3d IGPU

Ok Anybody got any suggestions for a stable driver revision for the 7800x3d Integrated graphics? 

0 Likes
6 Replies

Buddy you and me both!  I found your post in the other thread.  We're having the exact same crash the dedicated GPU guys are having.

Clearly the drivers are a problem.

I'm a non gamer! I just want Windows to be reliable.  I even underclocked the damned iGPU.

7950X3D here for me.   I need to try an older graphics driver revision.

Unfortunately, the problem is inconsistent, I can't recreate it quickly.

0 Likes

Found if I unplug the hdmi and plug it back in the display comes back on. Be interesting to know if yours does the same

0 Likes

Mine actually recovers itself instantly - but I'm using remote desktop and it's still crashing.

I downgraded to a driver which works perfectly well on another business grade Lenovo AMD Ryzen Pro processor.

Driver version: 31.0.14058.6003

Lenovo TinyQ Gen2 mini business PC - that one never has graphical issues, uses onboard GPU, no problem.,

Same driver works on 7950X3D, but still falls over.

0 Likes

Just tried a clean install of windows and put the earliest drivers for the 7800x3d processor on. Still black screens but did recover for me this time which is a bonus. Starting to think it's 1 of 3 things.

1. Every driver out there is borked

2. My LG oled TV don't like something

Or 

3. I have a borked processor 

Will try a different display tomorrow fingers crossed. 🤦🏻‍

0 Likes

Ok update for anyone having issues, if you can send the CPU back from where you purchased it from and have them test it.

Sent mine away to get tested and came back as faulty so awaiting my replacement. Fingers crossed everything will work.

0 Likes
MyahBoehm
Journeyman III

Everything is well on my side.

0 Likes