cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

strau
Adept I

5700g black screen/driver crash by using chromium brousers.

Use the ryzen 5700g with integrated video. On PC with windows 10 pro, latest update, video drivers from windows default up to amd adrenalin latest.

And have a problem from first start of system, by using google chrome or microsoft edge brousers. Drivers crashes with windows error code 4101, adrenaline message: radeon wattman reset settings by defolt due unexpected system error.

I try all updates and bios settings, nothing helps.

And finally, i found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/xea47d/comment/iofpcwh/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&cont... and it helps. I turned off hardware acceleration in chromium brousers and the problem does not appear.

Please, fix this bug.

1 Solution

Trouble was fixed by AMD, driver 31.0.14037.1007 from 05.03.2023.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

strau, I doubt this is a processor problem. It sounds like you found the problem by turning off Chrome HW acceleration. I suggest you ask Chrome support about this. Thanks and enjoy, John.

EDIT: This a user forum and we try to help but cannot fix things. Please open an AMD Online support request.

0 Likes

I no doubt, this is a driver problem. I tought here is a AMD official forum, the problem with AMD product. And if AMD company ask Crome support ll`be much more productive...

Just submite the case (00327920) to  AMD Online support.

0 Likes

strau, this is an official (as far as I am concerned-I'm not AMD employee). AMD pays for it and the real moderators are AMD employees. Their UserIDs usually have _AMD in them. We occasionally see one here. Please get your AMD drivers here. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Trouble was fixed by AMD, driver 31.0.14037.1007 from 05.03.2023.