Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

Arean
Journeyman III

Which part is the problem? AM5

I switched to the AM5 system by purchasing 3 new parts;

-Ryzen 7700

-MSI B650 Gaming Plus(all bios versions have the same problem, bios settings is default)

-XPG Lancer Black AX5U6000C3016G-DCLABK 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6000MHz 

(Other parts work without any problems in the old system, so it is not specified.)

When Windows starts, the wireless mouse cursor stutters, ethernet and USB do not work, Windows is not working properly I need to restart windows to fix it.

But this does not happen every time I open Windows. It happens once out of 5 times when I restart or turn on the PC. When the windows is started properly, there are no problems in stability tests, benchmarks, games.

I formatted and installed clean windows 10, but it didn't fix. Therefore, I do not think it is a OS thing, the problem is hardware.

Which part is the problem? I don't have a chance to test the CPU on another system.

2 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

You don't list all your components, such as the video card.  I would list those out (maybe you selected incompatible RAM for your motherboard, etc.) and once you are in Windows and it's stable, I suggest you update your video card driver.  Also, please check MSCONFIG and look for devices that are not healthy.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

My graphics cards remains in the old system, without any problems. I have already tried 2 different graphics cards(gt 1030 and 3060 ti) so the problem is not in the graphics card, that's why I didn't specify it. I'm sure the problem is not with the graphics card. I only replaced these three parts(cpu, ram, mb). Other parts were working 100% stably without any problems on my old system.

0 Likes