cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

surkitpunk
Adept I

Warranty center still down! Need CPU replacement still!

I've been trying to get help with my new 7950x3d that has already failed to boot anymore.  I need to get a new one, but for over a week now I've logged onto the website and it says under maintenence and that it will end July 7th 2023.. It's July 8th and the same exact message is still there.  I tried multiple phone numbers but they both say go online to do the warranty, then online it says its under maintenence.   I need this replaced ASAP, this is getting stupid.  Starting to really regret buying AMD.  This is just terrible. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

The planned site maintenece has now been completed and you should be able to submit your warranty claims. If you are still having troubles, please let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Koyote7667
Challenger

And, ill bet its not the cpu. Cheers and best of luck. 

I finally was able to submit the form.  But, it won't surprise me if that's the reply I get.  Even though I'm running a different CPU flawlessly in the same setup.  

0 Likes
Sigogglin
Journeyman III

Yep, having the same issue. I ended up buying a new CPU because I couldn't wait.  It also was proof positive that it was the CPU not working.

0 Likes
proactivematter
Journeyman III

Incompetent company selling crap products. This 5900X has given me so much trouble. Now it's finally dead from endless WHEA errors and there is no RMA page. This is what you get when you buy AMD!

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

The planned site maintenece has now been completed and you should be able to submit your warranty claims. If you are still having troubles, please let me know.

0 Likes