cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

LoLdavidLoL
Journeyman III

ryzen master

Hello amd community, I downloaded the software ryzen master, and so far all right, I open it and tells me that it does not make me change profile and that I can not overclock my cpu, the problem besides this is that it does not make me do anything:/ it makes me go only on the settings and do things that do not "change the processor" I can neither activate things nor disable them. What should I do? Thanks in advance for your reply...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi, I also sent a screenshot of the components I have but obviously it didn't go,every time i open ryzen master i get a warning/error: overclocking feature is not supported by the processor. Hence only current view is visible and you will not be able to switch to other profiles. My operating system is based on 64bit (windows 11 pro 22H2), I have the ryzen 3 3200g with radeon vega graphics 3.60Ghz, if you are interested I have the Asus Prime A320M-k motherboard, and my cpu have 4 core. Goodbye 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

LoLdavidLoL. With no information I cannot venture a guess. Some AMD processors are not unlocked but you did not even say what processor you have. Please post your system components including OS. If you did not get Ryzen Master (RM) from here, then uninstall and get a good copy and install it. Please post a screenshot of RM both Basic and Advanced views. Thanks and enjoy, John.

Hi, I also sent a screenshot of the components I have but obviously it didn't go,every time i open ryzen master i get a warning/error: overclocking feature is not supported by the processor. Hence only current view is visible and you will not be able to switch to other profiles. My operating system is based on 64bit (windows 11 pro 22H2), I have the ryzen 3 3200g with radeon vega graphics 3.60Ghz, if you are interested I have the Asus Prime A320M-k motherboard, and my cpu have 4 core. Goodbye 

0 Likes

LoLdavidLoL, RM is Ryzen Master. Your processor is unlocked for OCing, see here. Use the camera icon above to post a screenshot. Need to see screenshot of RM. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes
Vynski
Exemplar

AMD GEN 2 CPU's aren't even compatible with Ryzen Master.  Won't even let you install it.  

You need to check your QLV to see that your CPU is compatible or locked.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes

Vynski, please name a few GEN 2 processors. I think I must have had at least one. Thanks, John.

The Ryzen 7 2700X that I had.  Was not compatible with NVMe 4 x 4 drives and defaulted back to GEN 3 PCIe speeds.  I tried countless times to install Ryzen Master and the Gen 2 CPU was not compatible.

Vynski, GEN x processor or PCIe? Please post a screenshot of RM install failure. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

I've upgraded to a Ryzen 5 5600 and the 2700X is in a box in the closet.

Thanks, ,Vynski. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes