cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

Sundancer268
Journeyman III

Athalon 3000G & AsRock DesktopMini A300W not working. How do I troubleshoot?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Sundancer268
Journeyman III

I don't know what happened in the original post to the infirmation, so I am posting it again.

I just built my fourth Computer and it is the first one that has failed to start.  I picked my parts through PC Parts Picker WEB Site so all should be compatible.  When I plug in the power brick, I get the Blue LED on the Power Switch lighting up and that is as far as it goes.  No Video, No CPU Fan running, nada.  Where do I go from here?  This is the first time I strayed from ASUS and the Intel camp for the CPU though I do have a Radon 5570 Video card in my main computer.  I am stumped.  I ask AsRock for help and so far I have heard nothing back on their contact form.  This computer was built for one task and compact size and low power draw were the main requirements and this looked perfect to fill the requirements.  I have two 500g SSDs to set up as a Raid One and one 8G memory chip and am connected to the Monitor using the D-Sub connector.  The Monitor works on my other main computer as the second screen so it is not an issue.  I am suspecting the Motherboard, but without access to another processor to test I am at a loss what I should do next.  Every other build t least gave a screen saying there was a problem, this unit does nothing.

0 Likes