Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

ramon12
Journeyman III

Amd adrenaline

Screenshot 2024-10-11 014332.png

I have a ryzen 3 2200g and a motherboard of A320M PRO M2-V2 i want to update my processor but when i install adrenaline this keeps on happening i also tried downloading the specific file for my ryzen 3 but it still dont work what could be the possible problem and how can i fix it

Screenshot 2024-10-11 024117.png

0 Likes
3 Replies

If you downloaded your AMD driver from AMD Download page and installed Driver version 24.9.1 from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/downloads/drivers.html/processors/ryzen/ryzen-2000-series/amd-ryzen-3...

It looks like Windows Update replaced your AMD driver with a Microsoft AMD Driver which is not compatible.

Need to disable Windows Driver Update to prevent this in the future if you did download and installed the AMD Driver from AMD Download page from the link I posted above.

how can i uninstall the update made by windows

0 Likes

ramon12, there is no need to uninstall the old drivers. Just go to the AMD Drivers site, download the drivers you need and run the installers in Administrative mode.

To look at Microsoft update options open Settings then go to Windows Updates. I see no option to not update drivers. John.

0 Likes