cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

elkku_
Journeyman III

So yeah I just installed new drivers for my radeon rx 580 and it didnt go really well.. My monitor has now a huge dead pixel line and csgo fps are lagging around 120. What the hell I am supposed to do now?

So yeah I just installed new drivers for my radeon rx 580 and it didnt go really well.. My monitor has now a huge dead pixel line and csgo fps are lagging around 120.

What the hell I am supposed to do now?

0 Likes
1 Reply

Does the dead Pixel line go away on your monitor after leaving the game or is the dead line there all the time the computer is turned on?

Either connect another monitor or connect the present Monitor to another computer and see if the same thing occurs (dead pixel line). If the dead pixel line is gone with another Monitor or the dead pixel line occurs with the current Monitor connected to another computer then the problem is with your Monitor and not the driver or GPU card.

If you believe it was the new updated AMD Driver causing your problem if the dead Pixel line goes away or it isn't permanent then try installing a previous AMD Driver from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/rade... 

See if the same problem occurs.

0 Likes