cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

OilUnion
Journeyman III

RX590. Adrenalin Sofware

I have an RX590 graphics card. Like many owners of this video card, I have a video driver error. As far as I noticed, this error appears only in games, despite the fact that the video card does not even heat up. I read on one of the sites that this error may be caused by adrenalin software. I decided to try to remove this product and it turned out without any problems. Delete the program along with the drivers, then installed only the drivers (also without problems). But here's the problem, the drivers got up, but the fps in the games dropped to 30 - 50, as soon as adrenalin was installed, then magically it (fps) rose to 130+. Question: how can I delete adrenalin and save fps?
Well, or remove the video driver error. But it seems to me it is extremely difficult to do this, I lowered the performance to Rx570, etc. did not help.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Post the exact Video error you are getting plus your PC information.

OilUnion
Journeyman III

Specify what you want to see there? There's not much to show. With Adrenalin Software fps - 100+, without 50 - 60

0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Big Boss

All the System specs. Is it a crash or error, what error?Event viewer, does it say anything?

Every detail, how small it might be is important. 

Or we can't know for sure what to advise.

Good luck 

The Englishman

been going through the forums you notice know one wants to show their specs lol

Adam J Martin
0 Likes