cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Gnievco
Journeyman III

Rx 6800xt VR stutter/frame drops

• So I have bought rx 6800xt powercolor Red dragon. In some games for example Skyrim VR I have problem with FPS stutter/frame drop issues in specific time interval. For Skyrim VR it is every 15 sec. I can swe it on Steam FPS graph. I tried new drivers ale drivers various options in gamę or adrenalinę program and nothing change that. Before rx 6800 xt I was using rtx 3060 ti and there was not aby problems of that nature. In other games like half life 2 vr mod and others when I just start game GPU really struggles with FPS value while loading environment and i med to wait 15 sec untill it stops. Same things happens when I start new part of the map/lvl/location. Changing graphic options and resolution to low does not change anything. Ive Turner of recording options in adrenalinę program any other "screen or graphic improvements" by AMD. Nothing seems to change. But when I put my old 3060 ti back inside my PC averything seems to be allright. Is there any chance to fix my problem or it is just unfixable due to poor AMD drivers support? If so buing this piece of garbage was huge mistake....
0 Likes
1 Reply
figus
Adept I

Make DDU clean your system of any nvidia files or reinstall windows, I've got a 6800xt TUF e not a single problem with my Pico4 with ACC, F1 23, rfactor2 or teleport vr. Those are the vr title i've got. the configuration is 5600g, 32gb ram, 6800xt and many drive 2 nvme and 3 ssd. 

0 Likes