cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

boostedrival
Journeyman III

pc crashes everytime i boot up a game

this is my first build ever in fact this is my first pc ever im posting this in graphics cards and i dont even know if my graphics card is the problem, anytime i boot up a game in fullscreen mode it crashes, i put borderless or windowed in the launch options of steam and some games work but as soon as i put fullscreen my screen just freezes, i can hear the game sounds when its frozen sometimes but most of the time not, and some games dont even launch in windowed or borderless i just get a black screen

just an example:

i can run the hunter call of the wild and generation zero in borderless with high graphics enabled but in fullscreen it crashes. i launch high on life windowed or not i cant get past the slides showing the game engines and dev team i get like 5fps then it crashes before reaching the game menu.

like why does it crash in fullscreen mode? im playing 1920 by 1080 at 60hz i dont get it ive spent 15-20 hours in the last 3 days trying to figure it out looking online asking friends who know a little about this and nothing is working out, i cant imagine ive setup my components wrong or the games wouldnt be running at all right? i have the latest drivers im on windows 11 i just dont understand what im doing wrong 

please help

specs:

radeon rx 7900 gre

ryzen 5 7600x

asus tuf b650 plus wifi

corsair vengeance 2x16gb ddr5

m.2 2TB ssd

deepcool ak400 cpu cooler

nzxt c850W psu

0 Likes
0 Replies