cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Star-Scream
Journeyman III

new pc 7700xt get artifacts

Got my new pc nearly week ago and at second day in games like cyberpunk, ghost of tsushima and skull and bones artifacts started.

Instaled drivers from Adrenaline at the first day, using hdmi and windows 11 pro, first thought it is Hdmi and changed it and used other ports but same, looked in Benchmark and furmark but there was nothing, no artifacting. Here in forum somebody said that if record my screen and Artifacts are visible on other device so this is not videocard chip or memory chip. Records were made with Adrenalin and artifacts are visible on my Android smarthphone. 

Also when started monitoring, my videocard is brand new in closed box, The temperature in games goes up to 70 degrees in Box with cooling, video clock is 2250 and Clock speed works 2600-2800, fan starting work at 62 degrees and it works only up to 900 rpm, the power it consumes is near 150w.

The strange is that these are settings are on defaut from manufactory, and on Gpu Z and google the normal clock is 2560 max in game and normal fan speed is 1500-3000, also power board of that card must consume 245w. 

So chenged PCI cables to other ones and then to 2 different cables but it is the same, Had to make custom underclock to normal settings that are in Amd Page.  

PC spec-

Amd sapphire pulse 7700xt

Amd ryzen 5 5600x

B550 gaming 4 mother

24gb Ram 3200

1t SSD

750 gold + 92% effective first player

Also saw a few youtube benchmark tests where the same videocard works the same way, and artifacting- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKpQEF0g74M&ab_channel=JegsTV

The temperature the fan speed the core clock is just like mine and u can see it artifacting Watch after 5.20 -then 9.10 and 12.47 and if u watch it all there are more but these are easy to see. 

0 Likes
0 Replies